You have begun searching online and reading up on information in leasing your first car? Unfamiliar terms can begin to sway your decision. Not to worry, here is a sneak peek at common leasing terms you will come across in your research and what they mean.
Did you know Swapalease.com has a Lease Glossary with even more leasing terms? Be sure to check it out for more information!
Dealer Participation: Amount dealer contributes to lower the total price of the vehicle
Depreciation: The value amount a vehicle loses over a specific period of time, or the difference between original price and residual value.
Disposition Fee: Amount paid at end of lease term, covering costs to prepare the returned vehicle for sale.
Lease Assumption: Refers to an outside party taking over a lease from the original lessee under the terms and conditions outlined in the original contract.
Lease-End Buyout: This is the originally contracted amount that the lessee can purchase the leased vehicle for at scheduled lease termination. This figure consists of the Residual Value plus the Purchase Option Fee if applicable.
Residual Value: Estimate worth of a vehicle as it ages, represented as a percentage of its original price.
Now that you have an idea of what you need, preparing to lease a car should be a little easier.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Swapalease.com is the world’s largest automotive lease marketplace and the pioneer in facilitating lease transfers online. For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW.
September is rolling by and so are some new lease deals on 2018 SUVs! Depending on your area, these deals can expire early October or late October, which means time is running out! If you have been waiting to upgrade your ride to a new SUV, check out the list of the few hottest 2018 SUV deals below.
Please check with local dealer for lease costs, monthly payments, expiration dates on deals, and mileage (if used).
2018 Volvo XC60
- $449 a month, for 36 months, and $3,899 due at signing
2018 Dodge Durango SXT AWD
- $379 a month, for 36 months, and $2,999 due at signing
2018 Volkswagen Atlas
- $349 a month, for 36 months, and $3,299 due at signing
2018 Infiniti QX30
- $319 a month, for 39 months, and $2,699 due at signing
2018 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4X4
- $229 a month, for 42 months, and $3,499 due at signing
2018 Mazda CX-3
- $219 a month, for 36 months, and $1,999 due at signing
Ready to lease out the SUV or look at any other vehicles you have your eye on? Swapalease.com has been helping people who want to switch up their ride for more than 15 years. Headquartered in Cincinnati Ohio, Swapalease.com is an online marketplace that carries a massive selection of vehicles to lease! For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW
Buying a truck is liberating. You’re ready to head to the beach, the hills, or some fun mud riding with your friends. The only problem is that there are so many options of trucks to choose from that settling for one can be a difficult task. Here are five models coming soon that many consumers don’t even realize they need in their life.
- 2018 Volkswagen Amarak V6
- Starting at $28,850, Volkswagen pickup truck carries a diesel engine, containing 178 horsepower and 310 pound-ft torque. This heavy duty truck can also carry around 1070 pounds of cargo. It is expected to be released sometime near October.
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline Type-R
- Starting around the $35,000 to $40,000, the new Honda Ridgeline packs a 3.5-liter 6-cylinder turbocharged engine with 360 horsepower. Be on the lookout for this pickup around late 2017.
- 2018 Mazda BT-50
- Starting around the $20,000 – $30,000 range, the BT-50 holds a 2.2-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, 375 pound-ft torque and 148 diesel horsepower. Expect this pickup by the end of this year or beginning of 2018.
- 2018 Mercedes X-Class
- Starting around $42,758, this Mercedes X-Class holds a 2.3-liter diesel, equipped with the X2200 turbocharger, packing 161 horsepower. Get your hands on this Mercedes truck sometime in 2018 (or as far as 2019).
- 2018 Tesla Model U
- Starting from $60,000-$70,000, Tesla had added this pickup truck to its list of “smart” vehicles. Its 2.2 liter 4-cylinder turbo charged engine packs a 375lb-ft torque and 148 diesel horsepower. Expect to see this “smart” truck sometime in 2018 or 2019 (better late than never).
With these pickups coming soon to a dealer near you, or later, with some of these awesome tech features included, it will be worth the wait! Be on the lookout and check out the selection of pickup trucks on Swapalease.com. Swapalease.com is the largest online lease transfer marketplace and has vehicles and customers in every state in the continental United States and Canada. For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW