For most people, buying a car is a big deal. Whether your getting your first set of wheels or just switching up your ride, people want to feel comfortable and confident behind the wheel of their car. But not everyone is in love with their car after they take the plunge and get a new car.
Here are the cars that people most regretted buying in 2016:
- Dodge Dart—drivers reported that the vehicle was slow and sluggish with a weak AC.
- Chrysler 200—owners of this vehicle said the car was hard to get in and out of and that the rear seat was too small.
- Jeep Compass—drivers were disappointed with the gas mileage.
- Nissan Pathfinder—uncomfortable seats, and low gas mileage were just a few of the reasons drivers regretted this purchase.
- Nissan Frontier—uncomfortable seats and a “cheap” interior disappointed drivers of this car.
Having some buyer’s remorse with your car? Switch up your ride with Swapalease.con. Swapalease.com is the largest online lease transfer marketplace and has vehicles and customers in every state in the continental United States and Canada. For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW