The movement of the auto industry going greener is moving quickly and more car brands are jumping on board with releasing either all-electric cars and/or hybrid cars. Here are 5 eco-friendly cars to consider arriving this fall and in 2018.
BMW i8S Hybrid
- 1.5L 3 cylinder engine mated to its electric motor. More than 386 HP and 428 lb-ft torque. 77 mpg on a combined scale. A hybrid powertrain is expected to deliver an all-electric drive range of up to 334 miles. Expected arrival: end of 2017
Lexus RX 350H Hybrid
- 3.5-liter V6 engine along with a 126 kW electric motor. 264 HP and 275 lb-ft and combined to be around 320 HP and 342 lb-ft torque.43 mpg city/39 hwy and 41mpg combined. Expected arrival: late 2017 or early 2018
Mercedes-Benz C350e Hybrid
- 60 kW, 80 HP electric motor along with a 208 HP gasoline counterpart. Combined output of 205 kW or 275 HP along with 443 lb-ft of torque which will rev within a range of 1200 rpm to 4000 rpm. Battery uses a 240 volt outlet takes 2.5 hours to charge completely while using a 120 volt plug could extend charge time to 8 hours and above. Expected arrival: Fall 2017
Subaru Impreza Hybrid
- 2.0L 4 cylinder engine with an ingenious CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), with an integrated electric motor to produce more than 164 HP and 170 lb-ft torque. 38 mpg city/ 36hwy and 37 mpg combined. Electric drive range of 52 miles. Expected arrival: end of 2017
Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2.5L 4-cylinder mill with dual VVTi (Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence) with an electric motor to deliver more than 180 HP @6,000 RPM and 174 lb-ft torque @4,200 RPM. 37 mpg city/33 hwy and 35mpg combined. All-electric drive range of up to 50 miles. Expected arrival: Fall 2017.
Ready to make the move to a fuel efficient and eco-friendly car? Swapalease.com offers a handful of options you can lease at a great deal!
If you are looking to get into or out of a leased vehicle, check out the selection of vehicles online at Swapalease.com. For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW.