Having a leased car comes with its perks, but there is the hovering cloud that keeps reminding you to not make any major scratches and dents to the car. We come around the season of the winter holidays and the idea of adding your first large evergreen fir tree to your living room has been on your mind. You might think to yourself, “How can I transport my fir tree without scratching my car?”. Here are a few helpful tips.
- When you go buy your tree, ask for it to be netted. This will make it easier to manage.
- Make sure you have enough room in your car if you can put down seats and place heavy blankets to catch any falling tree needles.
- If you are thinking of having it on top of your car, think about investing in a roof rack so you can tie your tree more securely.
- Place a tarp, plastic sheet or blanket on the roof of your car before placing the tree to protect your car from getting scratched.
- Tug on your strings and tree to make sure everything is tight and secured!
- Drive slowly and carefully, especially if it is your first time carrying something large on top of your car. If you can avoid highways and take steady paced roads, do that instead.
Think you are ready to haul a tree for your festivities? Be sure to use these tips.
Are you also thinking about leasing a newer car, possibly one with a roof rack already installed? Head over to Swapalease.com.
Swapalease.com has a variety of vehicles with that awesome feature! We are the largest online lease transfer marketplace and have vehicles and customers in every state in the continental United States and Canada. For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact us at 866-SWAPNOW.