Driving during the summer can be a love/hate relationship for some drivers who don’t have working A/C in their cars. You love rocking out to your favorite songs, driving to fun places with friends but you hate the heat. Having to peel yourself off the car’s seat because you’ve sweat so much on the ride can instantly ruin the trip. Somehow even with the windows down, your car still feels hotter inside than it is outside, if that’s even possible.
Air conditioning is a must have feature for this and every summer. For the most part, every car today has this life-saving amenity but for those who don’t, you might want to consider upgrading your ride for something a little bit more sensible for this season.
Keep your cool with these cars, hand-picked by The Street, that have the best climate-control systems.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class: This midsized sedan no only offers its passengers a cool, comfortable climate but you can also pump fragrances of your choice throughout the car through your air ducts.
- Acura RDX: This car features a GPS-linked solar sensor that detects where the sun is relevant to the passenger and makes sure that both the sunny and shady side of the car are the same temperature.
- Toyota Prius: The Prius allows divers to turn on and start the A/C remotely so that you don’t burn up when you step into your car after a long day in the sun.
- Kia Optima EX: Not only does Kia offer low prices but in this model cool air actually circulates under the leather seats keeping you cool and saving you from the dreaded sticky/sweaty car seat.
- Honda Odyssey EX: This minivan’s air conditioning system packs a punch with a tri-zone system that even controls humidity in the car’s cabin.
Are you struggling to make it through the summer in your current car? No problem! Swapalease.com has been helping people who want to switch up their ride for more than 15 years. Headquartered in Cincinnati Ohio, Swapalease.com is an online marketplace that allows drivers to list their current lease and helps match them with buyers looking to take over the remainder of that lease. Both parties get what they’re looking for all with the convenience of online shopping.
For more information on finding the best car lease deals or to learn how you can have a successful car lease trade, visit Swapalease.com or contact them at 866-SWAPNOW